Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9WY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated at the popular St Clements Lakes development in Greenhithe. The property is approximately 60.7sqm and comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan living / kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. There is a selection of schools in the local area including Knockhall Primary School just half a mile away. There is an ASDA Superstore around half a mile away on foot. Bluewater Shopping Centre is around a mile away with a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities to choose from including a cinema complex and trampoline park. Greenhithe is also placed on the Fast Track bus route providing access to Dartford and Gravesend which offer an extensive range of shops, bars, restaurants and a markets to choose from. Greenhithe railway station is around half a mile away with trains to central London and connections to the coast. Ebbsfleet International is approximately four miles away with high-speed rail links to London and the continent. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M25 and A2 for London and the coast.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining area
- Fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted bathroom with wall and floor tiles, thermostatic over the bath shower and screen, W/C, basin and heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Double glazing units
- Gas Central Heating
- Video entry phone
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 August 2016
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.
For shared ownership and resale properties in the Dartford area, please see our page shared ownership Dartford.