Lower Tanbridge Way, Horsham, West Sussex
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom second floor apartment, built circa 2004 as part of The Forum development.
The apartment is situated in the popular market town of Horsham which has an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Horsham railway station is less than one mile away with links to London Victoria, Chichester and Gatwick.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A281 with links to the A24 to Worthing and Epsom.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with french doors to private terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge-freezer and plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom one with neutral fitted carpet and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom two with neutral fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite and glass shower screen
- Electric storage heaters
- Secure basement car park
- Communal lift to second floor
- Lease date: 125 years from 25 March 2003
- EPC rating: C (69)
- Council tax band: C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.