Littlebourne, Canterbury CT3 1TA
Shared ownership in Canterbury
New three bedroom homes in Littlebourne coming soon!
Moat is pleased to release details of these three bedroom shared ownership houses located at The Laurels in the beautiful Kent village of Littlebourne, Canterbury.
All homes in the previous phase have sold. New collection will be launching for off plan reservations later this year.
These homes are located just a few miles from the historic city of Canterbury which offers countless shops and leisure facilities, as well as an abundance of restaurants, bars and pubs. Canterbury is a great area for education with a couple of universities and a selection of excellent primary and secondary schools within the city and surrounding villages.
Each of these beautiful homes will come complete with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fully fitted bathroom and quality flooring throughout.
Priority will be given to people with a live/work connection to Canterbury. Applicants single or joint income must be less than £80,000.
CGIs represent a general street scene of The Laurels development in Littlebourne.
The small village of Littlebourne has a range of local amenities including a primary school, church, resturants and convenience store with post office. Howletts Wild Animal Park is just a 5 minute drive away.
There are two train stations, Canterbury East and Canterbury West, which offer high speed services meaning you can reach London within 50 minutes. Many towns such as Thanet and Ashford can be easily accessed by both the M2 and M20. Littlebourne has a regular bus service running from Sandwich to Canterbury.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Calacatta Marble Effect laminate worktop
- Stainless-steel one and a half bowl and drainer. Monoblock type tap
- All wall units to incorporate pelmet, under pelmet, downlighters
- Lamona Stainless Steel fan oven
- Lamona Stainless steel four burner gas hob
- Cooker extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated Washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Howdens Chelsford range kitchen in Dove Grey
- Shaver socket
- Walls and ceiling painted with suitable bathroom paint
- Saloni Ceramic wall tiling
- Chrome finish heated ladder towel radiator
- Basin with single lever chrome tap
- WC with chrome flush to bathroom and cloakroom
- Bath with chrome thermostatic mains operated shower fixed at high level and glass bath screen
- Full height bathroom mirror behind WC and wash basin
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Smart cabling available for Sky +
- Phone points throughout
- LED Recessed spotlights to Kitchen Living/Dining and Bathroom
- Pendant light fittings to bedrooms
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Thermostatic radiators throughout
- Gas fired central heating with unvented cylinder
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Furlong Flooring Trident Heather carpet in Moonscape to bedroom, stairs, landing and living room
- Tarkett vinyl flooring in English Oak Natural to be provided to Living/Dining Area
- Saloni ceramic tiles to bathroom and cloakroom
- White internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Front entrance door to be Sound Secure Door or similar with chrome ironmongery
- Mains powered door bell
- Turfing and planting to front and rear gardens and communal areas
- Fencing to external boundaries
- 2 Allocated parking spaces per plot
- Parking areas block paving
- LPD/Jenner Contracts
- 10 year LABC
- 990 years
- Village Location
- Close to Canterbury city centre
- Close to tourist attraction Howletts
Current Sale Status
- Coming Soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|