Maldon, Essex, CM9 5DE
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well-presented two-bedroom first floor apartment, built circa 2009, situated in Maldon, Essex. Hatfield Peverel railway station is approximately six miles away with regular services to London Liverpool Street and Stratford. Nearby Maldon High Street offers a selection of shops, pubs and eateries. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Maldon Primary and Plume Academy. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A12 and M25.
- Private entrance
- Living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
- Two bedrooms both with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom with white suite. Shower to bath with shower screen
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Off street parking
- Communal garden to rear
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 October 2009
- EPC rating: A (93)
- Council tax band: C
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O’Donovan at Moat.