Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 5FY
Shared Ownership in Herne Bay
Two and three bedroom houses coming soon
Moat Homes is pleased to present a collection of two and three bedroom houses coming soon for shared ownership at Woodcote Park in Herne Bay, Kent.
All homes in the previous phase have now been allocated. Please register your interest for future homes coming soon to this development in 2023.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Woodcote Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Canterbury.
CGIs are indicative only of plots 443-444, 463-466 and 466-467
New homes available in Kent
Woodcote Park is perfect for commuters, located close to Herne Bay train station which offers consistent services into London Victoria and St Pancras International. The A229 is close by offering excellent transport links.
Positioned close to Canterbury city centre which has an extensive range of restaurants, bars, retail outlets and leisure facilities. There is also a theatre, a range of universities and schools and welcomes a number of markets and festivals.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this development and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
- Laminate worktop in Alaska
- Stainless Steel bowl sink with mixer tap
- Integrated Zanussi or equivalent appliances including stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel four burner gas hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Stainless steel splashback
- Woodbury Platinum kitchen range
- Bath with thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen.
- Close coupled WC
- Pedestal style basin
- Natural grey tiles with white grout
- Chrome finish heated ladder towel radiator.
- Shaver socket
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Pendant light fittings to other areas
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- White downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
- Main telephone point
- Cabling for Sky+ provided to lounge and bedroom 1
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Wood plank effect flooring to Kitchen/Diner
- Goliath arcadia middle beige vinyl to bathroom
- Cormar Apollo plus carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Dulux white paint finish to all rooms
- Turfing to rear gardens*
- Fencing to external boundaries
- *We cannot confirm garden gradients or location of manhole covers
- Two allocated parking spaces per plot
- Redrow Homes
- NHBC 10 year
- 990 years
- Close to Herne Bay train station
- Close to Canterbuy City Centre
Current Sale Status
- Coming soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Moat at Woodcote Park including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.