Old Farm Avenue, Sidcup, DA15 8AW
Shared ownership in the London Borough of Bexley
One and two bedroom apartments in Sidcup launching Monday 9 August!
Moat is pleased to release details of a collection of one and two bedroom apartments for shared ownership located at Old Farm Place in Sidcup, Bexley.
These apartments will be released for off plan reservations on Monday 9 August and will be available to move into later in the year.
Each of these beautiful homes will come complete with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fully fitted bathroom, quality flooring throughout and parking space.
Moat Homes has a great collection of developments available for shared ownership in London.
Applicants single or joint income must be less than £90,000.
CGI is of a block with a similar appearance. Train times are approximate provided by Trainline and Google Maps.
Conveniently located only a 10 minute walk from Sidcup train station, which offers direct trains to London Bridge, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street in under 35 minutes. The A20 and A2 provide clear routes into London as well as Kent and further down to the coast.
Sidcup is home to a collection of green spaces including a golf club and Foots Cray Meadows. The high street is just a short walk away, providing a range of amenities including, cafes, restaurants and a Tesco Express.
- Laminate worktop in quartzstone white
- Howdens Greenwich range kitchen in dove grey
- Standalone washer/dryers provided in cupboard
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Extractor fan hood
- Stainless steel four burner gas hob
- Built under single electric oven
- Removable unit for future dishwasher installation
- Feature LED lighting to underside of kitchen wall cabinets
- Grey glass splashback behind hob
- Under mounted stainless-steel bowl and a half sink with curved chrome single mixer tap
- Bath with chrome thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen
- Close coupled WC with slow close seat
- Pedestal style basin with single lever chrome tap
- Bathroom mirror above basin
- Chrome finish heated ladder towel radiator
- Ceramic white wall tiling to select areas
- Shaver socket
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment
- Cabling for Sky+ and other Satellite TV service as well as terrestrial, digital, FM radio and DAB
- CO2 and smoke detectors
- Pendant light fittings to living area, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed LED downlighters to wet areas
- Phone points throughout
- Cabling for Sky multiroom in living area and bedroom 1
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Compact radiators throughout
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Karndean Opus Luna flooring to kitchen and bathroom
- Cormar Oaklands Limestone carpets to bedroom
- White internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Satin painted white skirting and architraves to match internal doors
Security & Peace of Mind
- Audio entry system
- FOB access block entrance doors
- Stair access to first and second floor apartments
- Private terrace or balcony to each apartment
- Parking space per apartment located to side of block
- Electric charging points available
- BexleyCo Homes
- 12 year NHBC
- 990 years from completion
- 10 minute walk to Sidcup train station
- Close to motorway links
- Short walk to high street
Current Sale Status
- Coming Soon
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|