Greenwich, SE18 6NS
Shared ownership in Greenwich
Live rent free for 6 months and save up to £4,575* at Royal Arsenal Riverside!
Moat is proud to present the final three x two bedroom properties (Flat 4, 8 & 14 Ocean House) for sale in Greenwich located at Berkeley’s Royal Arsenal Riverside.
The prices at Royal Arsenal Riverside have recently been reduced! Please contact Savills to view the apartments and for more information.
These high specification homes for shared ownership are available to reserve now and move into straight away.
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
To be considered for these properties you must live and/or work in London. *Terms and conditions apply, speak to a sales advisor for more information. You must exchange within 28 days, and you must use our panel mortgage broker and solicitor. The 6 months of free rent amount will be deducted from the sales price on completion. Travel times are approximate. Sources tfl.gov.uk and crossrail.co.uk
Shared ownership at Royal Arsenal Riverside
Royal Arsenal Riverside provides a quick commute thanks to the fantastic transport links into the City. The nearest National Rail and DLR stations are just 300 metres away. Canary Wharf can be reached in just 19 minutes and Bank and London Bridge in around 25 minutes. These times will change in early 2021 when the Crossrail is introduced, reducing travel time to Canary Wharf to just eight minutes.
- Fully fitted Commodore New Port range kitchen in farnham beige sand with laminate worktops and stainless steel splashback
- Integrated Beko appliances, including electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Freestanding Beko washer/dryer located in utility cupboard
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom with shower facility, screen and heated towel rail
- En-suite or WC to selected apartments
- District central heating system
Flooring & Interior Finishes
- Carpet to bedrooms. Vinyl flooring to all remaining areas
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Parking space to selected apartments
- 10 year LABC
- 125 years from 1 January 2019
- Walking distance to Woolwich Arsenal and DLR
- Communal gardens
Current Sale Status
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|
|8 Ocean House||Apartment||2||£497,500||25||£124,375||Available|
|14 Ocean House||Apartment||2||£500,000||25||£125,000||Available|
|4 Ocean House||Apartment||2||£535,000||25||£133,750||Available|