We are taking bookings to view our houses and apartments via our sales team and our award-winning Moat Homes website by appointment only.
We have introduced a number of safety measures in line with advice from the World Health Organisation to help keep you safe and enjoy your viewing experience. Here's what you can expect when you visit us:
- Viewings must be pre-booked
- You must wear a face-covering for the duration of your visit (unless you have a medical condition which makes you exempt)
- You must bring your own face covering
- The home you are viewing will be cleaned before your arrival
- A 2-metre social distancing rule will be in place
- A maximum of two adults may attend the appointment
- Children (under 18) may not attend the appointment
- If you are classed as vulnerable or feel unwell, please do not attend any appointments
If you would prefer not to visit, we do offer virtual tours and our dedicated sales team are on hand by phone or email to answer any questions about our homes for shared ownership.
6 steps to visiting us safely
1. Book an appointment at your chosen development by contacting our sales team or booking online. You’ll be given a 45-minute slot to look around the homes you are interested in.
Please be aware that only two adults from the same household are permitted at appointments. If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days or has been requested to self-isolate, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. On the day of your appointment, please contact the sales officer when you arrive and you will be shown to the shared ownership apartment or house that you are interested in viewing.
3. You will be given the option of the sales officer remaining at the entrance of the property to allow you to view. We are happy to show you around the homes as long as a minimum of 2 metres social distancing can be maintained.
4. Please do not touch surfaces or door handles wherever possible.
5. After your viewing we can continue to discuss your requirements and will follow up on any paperwork, including taking expressions of interest.
6. After each appointment, we’ll wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.
Further information for our tenants about repairs, rent and service charge can be found on our Moat website.