Seren Park GardensAvailable
Restell Close, Greenwich, SE3 7RR
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom second floor apartment situated in a residential location overlooking woodland. There is direct access available from the development onto the platform at Maze Hill station, with trains to London Bridge (13 minutes) and Cannon Street (19 minutes). There is also a direct Thameslink service to London St Pancras in 29 minutes. Cutty Sark DLR station is less than one mile away with links to central London, Canary Wharf, Stratford and South East London. The World Heritage site of Greenwich Market and historic town centre are just over a mile away with a great selection of shops, restaurants, pubs, museums, cafés and leisure facilities. The Greenwich Centre is less than half a mile away with gym, two swimming pools, fitness studios and a library. The O2 Arena is less than two miles away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Picturesque Blackheath Village with its bustling shops, pubs and restaurants sits at the top of Greenwich Park and is less than two miles away. There is convenient access onto the A206 providing links to the A2.
- Entrance hall with double storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen with access onto private balcony
- Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in oven and hob with extractor above, integrated washing machine and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Allocated parking space
- Communal garden
- Concierge service
- Lease date: 125 years less 5 days from 25th June 2009.
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.