Sheerness, Kent, ME12 2BQ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom semi-detached town house built in the coastal town of Sheerness. Built circa 2017 and roughly 101m2. The property comprises of hallway, kitchen/diner, living room, WC, landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from a good sized rear garden, integral garage and off-street parking with a small front garden.
This home is roughly ¼ of a mile from the seafront There are three local schools nearby, including nursery and primary school. There are many shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Sheerness High Street, approximately one mile away. The Isle of Sheppey Sailing Club (0.2 miles) and Barton’s Point Coastal Park (0.7 miles) are both within easy reach. Sheerness-On-Sea train station is roughly 1.4 miles away with links into London with only one change.
- Entrance with stairs to first floor
- Living room with storage cupboard
- Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base units with integrated oven and hob with extractor above.
- Separate WC
- Landing with airing cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Integral garage with store/utility area
- Garden to rear
- Lease date: 1 April 2017 years for 125 years
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.