Frinsted GardensUnder Offer
Ashford, Kent, TN23 5TL
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment, built circa 2010 and roughly 47m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan sitting room and kitchen, double bedroom, and family bathroom. The property has a small private terrace to the front and an allocated parking space.
Ashford International station is approx. 2.5 miles away with links to London and the coast. Ashford town centre is just over three miles away with a wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Eureka Leisure park is around 3.5 miles away with multi screen cinema complex, restaurants and health club. There is easy access to the A28 providing links to the A20 and M20 for London and the coast
- Entrance hallway with double storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and fan with space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, radiator
- Small private terrace which is paved
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 June 2011
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.