Greenwich, London, SE10 0GU.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment. Built around 2015 as part of the award-winning Greenwich Millennium Village, the apartment boasts a full width balcony (winter garden), stretching across and accessed by both the bedroom and lounge, as well as spacious open plan living and plenty of storage. North Greenwich tube station is less than one mile away with links to Canary Wharf, London Bridge and Waterloo. Greenwich Millennium Village features an abundance of landscaped green areas and riverside walkways. The development has a health centre, Outstanding primary school and local shopping facilities. Located by the O2 which hosts a wide variety of shows and events along with a wide selection of bars, restaurants and cinema. The Emirates cable car is also nearby. There are excellent transport links with easy access onto the A102, A2 and A13.
- Entrance hall with two good size storage cupboards
- Open plan living/dining room with access to balcony via double glazed doors
- Modern, fully fitted, Manhattan high gloss kitchen with white and dove grey split and glass splashback. Integrated appliances (fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob and hood)
- Double bedroom with access onto balcony
- Fully fitted bathroom with Saloni wall tiles, panelled bath with overhead thermostatic shower facility and shower screen, wash basin and WC
- Prewired for Sky+
- District central heating system
- Double glazing
- Video entry system
- Lift to all floors
- Parking space
- NHBC 12-year guarantee from date of construction
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 May 2015
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.