Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3 9QU
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well-presented two-bedroom ground floor apartment. Built in approximately 2005, the development is situated in the highly sought after historic Shoebury Garrison. Shoeburyness train station is less than one mile away with links to London Fenchurch Street and Southend. Shoeburyness has a selection of local shops and facilities including a leisure centre. Southend high street is less than four miles away and offering a range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The property is within close proximity of the Southend seafront and beach. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Hinguar Primary School and Shoeburyness High School. The property is within easy access of the A13 with links to central London and Southend.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, gas hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine room for fridge/freezer
- Bedroom one with two fitted cupboards. En-suite shower room & WC
- Second bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite, shower to bath
- Off street parking
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 October 2005
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.