Edward Vinson DriveAvailable
Faversham, Kent, ME13 8FD
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom, second floor apartment located on a modern development. Faversham is an historical market town and has a selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Faversham railway station is less than one mile away with links to London Victoria. Faversham town centre is also less than a mile away with a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M2/A2.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, radiator, entryphone, telephone point
- Open plan living room (4.36m x 4.09m) with TV and telephone points, two radiators, fitted carpet, Juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, electric oven and hob with extractor above, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, wood effect vinyl flooring
- Bedroom 1 (4.73m x 3.13m) with TV and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 2.26m) with TV and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet
- Fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, wash basin and W/C, shaver point, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating
- Communal garden
- Communal parking
- Lease date: 990 years (TBC)
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sarah Peake at Moat.