The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3FY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented two-bedroom, ground floor apartment built as part of the Knights Wood development sitting in 205 acres of woodland. Built circa 2016 and roughly 67m2. The property comprises of hallway, living area/kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom, along with an allocated parking space.
Tunbridge Wells town centre is around three miles away and has a wealth of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There are three nearby railway stations, Tunbridge Wells (3.4 miles), High Brooms (1 mile) and Tonbridge (4.2 miles) offering good links to central London stations and the coast. There are several secondary and primary schools in the local area. Knights Wood itself has a new primary school on the development.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fitted Symphony Woodbury kitchen with matching wall and base units in ivory gloss, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.