Kensett Avenue, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9FQ
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom ground floor apartment built circa 2019 and roughly 47m2. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen/living area, bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from allocated off-street parking. There is an open green area with scattered benches close to apartment.
There are local facilities in Southwater Village including Co-op supermarket, shops, banks, The Lintot pub, take away outlets, pharmacy and post office. Nearby Horsham town centre offers a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Christs Hospital railway station is just over three miles away by car with services to London, the south coast and Gatwick airport.
Gatwick Airport is less than 20 miles away. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A24 providing links to London and the Sussex coast.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, space for tall fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, W/C, heated towel rail
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2018
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.