Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4AW
Tonbridge & Malling
Shared ownership in Kings Hill
Moat is pleased to present a limited collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the sought-after Kings Hill location.
These homes will be perfect for first-time buyers looking for a new-build home in an exclusive area with everything on the doorstep - from shops and cafes to green spaces and more.
Every apartment will be built to the highest standard and feature a modern specification including fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality flooring throughout, private outside space and parking.
We anticipate that these homes will be released for off-plan reservations in January and be ready to move into from spring 2024.
Please register your interest to be the first to hear when these homes are available to reserve off-plan
Living at Kings Hill
Kings Hill is close to the M20 heading towards Maidstone and London. The village is also renowned for its easy transport links to London, with trains to London Victoria every 30 minutes. With journey times of 58 minutes, it’s ideal for commuting and day trips.
Kings Hill has lots of amenities on the doorstep. There are two supermarkets – Asda and Waitrose – as well as an array of independent retailers. When it comes to dining out, The Spitfire pub is popular with residents, as well as The Swan in nearby West Malling. Kings Hill is home to several sporting clubs and societies. It also has David Lloyd leisure centre with heated swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness suite and a spa for when it’s time to relax and unwind.
Warren Woods Nature Park is 46 acres of native woodland and it’s a natural space for dog walkers, runners and families on nature walks. A bit further afield is the popular Manor Park Country Park which is perfect for picnics, walks by the lake and a spot of lunch at the cafe.
- Laminate worktop with upstand
- Glass splashback
- Stainless-steel 1.5 sink
- Under cupboard pelmet lighting
- Stainless steel single electric oven
- Stainless steel electric hob
- Cooker hood extractor
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated condensing washer dryer
- Fully-fitted Symphony kitchen in platinum
- Toilet roll holder
- Shaver socket
- Polished chrome ladder towel radiator
- Close coupled WC
- Ceramic wall tiles
- Bath with thermostatic mixer for handheld shower hose and bath screen
- Roca contemporary white sanitaryware
- Basin with mixer tap
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- * Buyers to arrange activation
- Ultrafast fibre connectivity*
- Television point to living area and bedroom 1
- Telephone points to living area and bedroom 1
- Pendant lighting to all remaining rooms
- Downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors
- Gas fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Luxury Kardean flooring to entrance hall, kitchen, dining and living area
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- 80/20 classic wool twist carpet to bedrooms
- White internal panel doors
- White gloss to hardwood joinery
- White matt emulsion to ceilings
- White emulsion to walls
- Private balcony
- One ‘right to use’ parking space
- NHBC 12 years
- ASDA, Waitrose, pubs and local shops on the doorstep
- Close to Maidstone and Tonbridge towns
- Short drive to charming West Malling high street
Current Sale Status
- Launching January 2024
Council Tax Band
- Gloster Chase Management Company Limited
- Kings Hill Residential Estate Management company
- Moat Homes Ltd
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|
|Flat 4 Defiant House||Apartment||1||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 5 Defiant House||Apartment||2||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 6 Defiant House||Apartment||2||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 7 Defiant House||Apartment||1||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 8 Defiant House||Apartment||1||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 9 Defiant House||Apartment||2||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 10 Defiant House||Apartment||2||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|Flat 11 Defiant House||Apartment||1||£TBC||TBC||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Moat at Gloster Chase including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items. CGI is indicative only.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Gloster Chase is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.