Greenwich, London, SE10 0NN
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern one bedroom third floor apartment built on the Greenwich Peninsula development. Greenwich Peninsula is located within the North Greenwich area. As well as an arena, the O2 holds a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley and a variety of restaurants and bars. The Peninsula offers riverside walks and plenty of green space. North Greenwich underground station is half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and other Central London destinations. Other transport links include local bus services close by, along with Thames clipper and cable car service. Greenwich, which is one and half miles away, has a collection of independent shops, restaurants, pubs, and bustling local markets which offers everything from fashion to jewellery.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Fully fitted Manhattan high gloss kitchen, white and anthracite split, with glass splashback. Integrated Zanussi appliances (fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob and glass cooker hood)
- Fully fitted bathroom with Saloni wall and floor tiles, thermostatic shower facility and shower screen
- Large balcony access via living room
- Karndean flooring to kitchen/living area, Saloni floor tiles to bathroom and carpet to remaining rooms
- District heating system with underfloor heating
- Video entry system
- Lease date: 125 years from 01.11.2015
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.