Godinton Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1DY
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment built circa 2017 and roughly 71m2. The property comprises of hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from an allocated parking space and a private balcony.
Ashford town centre is around 300 yards away and boasts a variety of amenities including restaurants. The Park Club Ashford Gym and Leisure Centre is 0.3 miles away on foot offering a range of activities and The Ashford Town Swimming Club is 0.6 miles away. There are a range of facilities in the nearby area including parks, bowling, cinema and a trampoline park. There is a selection of schools in the local area including Victoria Road Primary School and Ashford St Mary’s Church of England Primary School. Ashford International Train station is half a mile away with links to London St Pancras. There is easy access to the A28 providing links to the A20 and M20 for London and the coast.
- Entrance hallway with three storage cupboards
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen with access onto balcony
- Fitted kitchen with matching base and wall units, integrated oven, hob with extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 July 2017
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.