John Harrison Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0SX
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this three-bedroom maisonette built as part of the award-winning Greenwich Millennium Village, situated on the banks of the river Thames.North Greenwich tube station is just over half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and London Bridge.Adjacent to an ecology park, Greenwich Millennium Village features an abundance of landscaped green areas and riverside walkways. The development has a self-contained village which includes a health centre, primary school, shops and leisure facilities.
The O2 arena is less than a mile away and boasts a large range of shops, restaurants, bars and a cinema complex. The arena also hosts some of the biggest entertainment acts from around the world. Historic Greenwich offers a huge variety of places of interest to visit including Maritime Museum, Royal Greenwich Park, Royal Observatory among many others.The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A201 with links to the M25 and A2.
- Entrance hall with under stairs cupboard
- Open plan living/dining area with access to private patio area
- Modern fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and low-level units Includes integrated oven/hob and overhead extractor fan
- Modern fitted bathroom/WC with overhead shower
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, Juliette balcony and shutters
- Two additional bedrooms with shutters
- Two large storage cupboards
- Allocated parking bay in secure car park inside building
- Concierge service
- Riverside views
- Lease date: 125 years from 01.07.2003
- EPC rating – C (79)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or if you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
Explore more of our shared ownership properties in Greenwich here.
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|