2 Thunderer Walk, Greenwich, SE18 6NS
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom third floor apartment at the Royal Arsenal Riverside, home to the new cultural quarter, giving it a creative and vibrant feel. There are several bars, restaurants and local shops nearby including an M&S food hall and Sainsbury’s Local within easy reach. Woolwich Works cultural hub opened in 2021, offering music, stand-up comedy, dance and theatre. There is a Crossrail station approximately 200m away with links to Liverpool Street (15 mins) and Bond Street (23 mins). Woolwich Arsenal station is approximately 0.3 miles away with links to London Bridge (22 mins). The Thames Path walk and cycle path are just a few minutes away, as is the Thames Clipper (0.3 miles). There are several schools located in the local area providing high levels of education, including Heronsgate Primary School and Foxfield Primary School. There is also the Millennium Performing Arts College and the University of Greenwich within close distance.
- Entrance hall with utility cupboard having space and plumbing for washing machine plus separate double storage cupboard with hanging rail
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Fully fitted Commodore New Port range kitchen in Farnham beige sand with laminate worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, 1½ bowl sink with drainer
- Two double bedrooms with fitted carpet
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, heated towel rail
- District central heating system
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 September 2018
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.