Exchange Mews, Culverden Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 9TW
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment, built circa 2006 and roughly 57m2. The property comprises of hallway, open plan living area/kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
Tunbridge Wells railway station is less than a mile away with links to London Bridge and Charing Cross. Tunbridge Wells town centre has a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities including The Assembly Halls Theatre, Royal Victoria Place and The Pantiles. There are many primary and secondary schools in the local area, including St James’ C of E Junior School and The Skinners School. Grosvenor & Hilbert Park is less than a mile away on foot with lots of natural history and wildlife to enjoy and offers a café, playground and bowling green. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A26 with links to the A21 and M25.
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Kitchen fitted with matching wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood above, space for tall fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin and WC
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2006
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.