32 Worrall Drive, Wouldham, Kent, ME1 3WH
Tonbridge & Malling
**MUST HAVE LINKS TO TONBRIDGE & MALLING**
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Built circa 2019 and roughly 75m2. The property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge and kitchen, two double bedroom, family bathroom and a parking space.
This property is located just off the A228 at St Peters Village in Wouldham. Set within the backdrop of the North Downs and adjacent to the River Medway; it is a picturesque and well connected location.
There are excellent transport links with the A228 / M2 and M20 all being easily accessible. Snodland is the closest train station to the development, which provides a direct but limited High Speed 1 service to St Pancras International in 45 minutes.
Wouldham All Saints Church of England Primary School is only 0.2 miles away and Halling Primary School 1.2 miles.
- Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room and kitchen with Juliet balcony
- Fitted Symphony gloss kitchen in cashmere with matching base and wall units, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, pedestal wash basin and WC
- Right to park space
- Lease date: 125 years from 25 March 2019
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.