Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1AN
Moat is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom fourth floor apartment built circa 2008. The property is less than one mile away from Three Bridges and Crawley railway stations with direct links to London, Gatwick and the Sussex coast. Nearby Crawley town centre has a wide variety of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including The County Mall Shopping Centre and The Hawth Theatre. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A2220 providing links to the A23 and M23 to Brighton and London.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen. With neutral décor and hard flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Room for fridge/freezer
- One double bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom/WC with white suite. Shower to bath
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking with additional visitor parking
- Communal gardens
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 May 2008
- EPC rating – C (77)
- Council tax band: B
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.