Greenwich, London, SE10 0SX
A three bedroom maisonette built as part of the award winning Greenwich Millennium Village. North Greenwich tube station is just over half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and London Bridge. Adjacent to an ecology park, Greenwich Millennium Village features an abundance of landscaped green areas and riverside walkways. The development has a self contained village which includes a health centre, primary school, shops and leisure facilities. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A102 with links to the M25 and A2. The O2 arena is 0.7 miles and boasts a large range of resturarants, bars and cinema. The arena also hosts some of the biggest entertainment acts in the country.
- Entrance Hall with understairs cupboard
- Open plan living/dining area with access to private patio area at front
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and low level units. Includes integrated oven/hob and overhead extractor
- Bathroom/wc with benefit of overhead shower and screen
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms, one with juliette balcony
- Allocated parking bay, in secured carpark below building
- River Views
- Lease details: 125 years from 01/07/2003
- EPC Rating: B (80)
To arrange a viewing please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
Explore more of our properties in Greenwich available through shared ownership, such as Greenwich Millennium Village.
Register your interest in this property
If you are interested in this property and you want to find out more, please complete the form to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly.Register interest
Prices & Availability
|Plot no No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Availability||Important information|