Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3DY.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern, well presented two bedroom first floor apartment. The property situated within the Beckenham area in a high street location with a supermarket on the ground floor. The property is positioned to local amenities. Nearby Bromley town centre offers a wide selection of high street shops, The Glades shopping centre, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Elmers End railway station has regular services to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross. There is also a Translink service to Croydon town centre. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Marian Van primary and Eden Park high school. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the M25. Open plan living room kitchen with fitted units and laminate flooring. Two double bedrooms. Family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan living room and kitchen fitted with modern units, integral oven and hob and laminate flooring
- Living area with laminate flooring
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and tiled
- One allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 October 2016
- EPC rating – B (89)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.