Lower Tanbridge Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1PS
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this first-floor apartment, built circa 2004, situated in a town centre location. Horsham town centre offers a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Forum is developing as a popular venue for outdoor events, a sun dial, historical sculpture and a coffee shop with outdoor seating draw people throughout the year. Horsham railway station is less than one mile away with links to London Victoria, Chichester and Gatwick. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area, including Kingslea primary school and The Millais secondary school. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A281 with links to the A24 to Worthing and Epsom.
- Entrance hall with storage
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen (6.7m x 3.66m incorporating kitchen area). Access to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob & extractor fan
- Bedroom one (4.62m max x 3.5m max)
- Bedroom two (4.04m x 2.13m)
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C (2.13 max x 1.93m max) with white suite
- Electric economy heaters with timers
- Communal elevator to upper floors
- Small, paved courtyard to entrance
- Off street parking in secure basement car park
- Lease date: 125 years (less 6 days) from 25 March 2003
- EPC rating: D (64)
- No onward chain
*Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat.
*Pets are not permitted in apartments without prior permission.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O'Donovan at Moat.