School Lane, Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0BE
RETIREMENT LIVING – OVER 55’S ONLY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom first floor retirement flat. Built circa 1990 and roughly 45 m2. The property comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and benefits from communal gardens and parking. The property is situated off School Lane in Seal village which has a selection of local shops and restaurants. Sevenoaks town centre contains a wide selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities which is just over two miles away. Bat and Ball railway station is just over one mile away with links to London and Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks mainline station is 2.5 miles away with services to London and the coast. The property in conveniently located for access onto the A25 with links to the M25 and A21. There is a local bus service with a stop on School Lane at the entrance to Johnsons Court.
- Entrance hallway
- Fitted kitchen with space for cooker, washing machine, undercounter fridge and freezer
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Shower room with enclosed shower cubicle, W/C and pedestal wash basin
- Electric heating
- Communal gardens
- Communal parking
- Lease date: 99 years from 01 April 1991
- Pets are not permitted without Moat’s consent. If you do have a pet, please check before proceeding whether permission can be given.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Sam Crowther at Moat.