Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9LD
Moat is pleased to present to the market this second floor, two bedroom flat, built circa 2005 and is situated at Lintot Square, Southwater. Southwater village has a selection of local amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and leisure facilities including two golf courses. Southwater village is two miles away from Horsham where you can find an even larger selection of shops, a cinema and various leisure facilities. Christ’s Hospital railway station is approximately three miles away with links to Gatwick, London and the Sussex coast. Good transport links with direct routes to London, Gatwick airport and the South Coast all easily accessible either by train or road.
- Hallway with three storage cupboards
- Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven and extractor fan, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer with wood effect vinyl flooring
- Open plan living and dining room with laminate flooring and dual aspect windows
- Double bedroom with fitted carpet and dual aspect windows
- Second bedroom with fitted carpet and storage cupboard
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, glass shower screen and tiled effect vinyl flooring
- Electric heating system
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 15th December 2005
- EPC rating – D (58)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.