Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4LS
Brighton & Hove
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment, built circa 2009, set in the heart of Brighton’s New England Quarter. Brighton railway station is less than a quarter of a mile away with links to Gatwick, Central London and the Sussex Coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 with links to the M23 to London. The property is within close proximity to the famous bustling North Laine, seafront and pier. Brighton City Centre is less than a mile away and has an excellent selection of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Living/dining room, open plan to kitchen. With neutral decor and fitted carpet
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated electric oven, hob and extractor fan, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
- One double bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath and shower screen
- MHVR heating system
- Onsite cycle storage
- Lease date: 125 years (less 15 days) from 25 December 2007
- EPC rating: C (76)
- Council tax band: B
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact David O’Donovan at Moat.