West Wickham, Greater London, BR4 9FP
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this beautiful 2-bedroom Ground Floor Apartment located in semi-rural West Wickham, with excellent connections to Central London. Hayes Station is just over a mile away with direct trains to London Bridge and Charing Cross, whilst the Croydon Tram link can be accessed two miles away, with direct Trams to East Croydon and Wimbledon. West Wickham is the London suburb that has it all, a busy high street, independent shops, eateries and a vibrant local community all with a leafy village feel. The city is within easy reach and so is the beauty of the North Downs. This apartment is within walking distance to Wickham Common Primary School and a short bus journey to Hayes Secondary School, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- Kitchen-diner with two double patio doors
- Fully fitted kitchen in white high gloss finish, with built in appliances
- Spacious balcony with views over fields and grazing horses
- Master Bedroom with en suite shower room
- Large second bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and fitted showers
- Large storage cupboard
- Parking for one car
- Gated, secure community including a locked bike shed
- Ultrafast full fibre broadband
- Lease date: 125 years from 24/06/2019
- EPC Rating - B
- Council Tax Band - D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding.
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.