The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3FW
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented one bedroom 2nd floor apartment situated on the Knights Wood development built around 2016. The property is approx. 46sqm and comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen / living / dining area, master bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. Tunbridge Wells is approx. three miles away and has a wide range of high street shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants to choose from. There are leisure facilities such as an Odeon cinema, Hollywood Bowl and Nuffield Health Centre just half a mile away. There are several schools in the local area, the closest being Skinners’ Kent Primary School. The Knights Park development sits in 205 acres of unspoiled woodland. There are three railway stations nearby, Tunbridge Wells is two and a half miles away, High Brooms is a mile away and Tonbridge station is around four miles away offering good links to central London stations.
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall mounted and base units
- Integrated oven and extractor hood with ceramic hob. Includes integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Master bedroom
- Fully fitted bathroom with benefit of thermostatic controlled shower and screen, ceramic wall tiles, heated towel rail, basin and W/C
- Allocated parking space
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2016
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2014
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.