Sissinghurst, Cranbrook, TN17 2DY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom Coach House situated in a residential location in Sissinghurst. The property is approximately 70sqm and comprises of an open plan living / kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a car port. There is a selection of schools in the local area including Sissinghurst (VA) Church of England Primary School just 0.2 miles away with a Good Ofsted rating. Cranbrook High Street is less than two miles away with a selection of bars, restaurants, cafés and independent shops to choose from. Staplehurst train station is approximately four miles away with connections to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross. The property is conveniently located with links to the A21 and A229 which has connections to the M20 and M25 motorways for London and the coast.
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining area with Juliet balcony
- Fully fitted Symphony gloss kitchen in Woodbury cashmere, laminate worktop in dark ash and stainless-steel splashback
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances, including oven, electric ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine
- Two bedrooms. Second bedroom currently utilised as a dining room
- Fully fitted Roca bathroom/W.C. with thermostatic shower facility, glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Central heating
- Car port
- Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
- Floor plans are indicative only from original marketing circa. 2019
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2019
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Vanessa Menary at Moat.