Greenwich, London, SE10 0NN
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom sixth floor apartment built as part of the Greenwich Peninsula development.
North Greenwich underground station is approximately half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and Central London via the Jubilee line. Other transport links include local bus services, the Thames clipper and a cable car service.
The nearby O2 arena provides many leisure facilities including a multi-screen cinema, a bowling alley as well as a variety of restaurants and bars.
Greenwich offers a wide selection of independent shops, markets, restaurants and bars.
- Entrance hall with storage/ Laundry cupboard with Washer/dryer
- Living/dining room open plan to kitchen with access to balcony offering partial river view
- Recently improved fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in high gloss, integrated fridge freezer, wine fridge, oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood, large storage/ pantry
- double bedroom with fitted carpet, offering partial river view
- Modern fitted bathroom/WC with white suite, a thermostatic shower with shower screen and heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge service
- Video entry system
- Lease date 125 years from 1 November 2015
- EPC rating: B (84)
- Please note that pets will not be permitted in apartments
- EWS1 FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE ISSUED JULY 2021
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.