Greenwich, London, SE10 0BY
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom, third floor apartment built around 2008 as part of the award-winning Greenwich Millennium Village. North Greenwich tube station is just over half a mile away with links to Canary Wharf and London Bridge.
Located adjacent to an ecology park, Greenwich Millennium Village features an abundance of landscaped green areas and riverside walkways. The development has a health centre, primary school and local shopping facilities.
The O2 arena is just over half a mile away, host to a wide variety of shows and events along with a wide selection of bars, restaurants and cinema. There are excellent transport links with easy access onto the A102, A2 and A13. The Emirates cable car is also nearby.
- Entrance hall with storage/utility cupboard
- Open plan living room/dining room with access onto balcony
- Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, space for tall fridge/freezer, built in oven and hob with extractor above, space for dishwasher
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, wash basin, WC, radiator
- Allocated covered parking in secure underground area
- Attractive communal gardens
- Concierge service
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 January 2008
- EPC rating: B (81)
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.