Chartwell Lane, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7AZ
Moat is pleased to present to the market this very well presented two-bedroom, first floor apartment built by Ward Homes at The Chase development in Longfield. The apartment is located just half a mile from Longfield station, which offers links to London Victoria, Bromley South and the coast. Ebbsfleet International station is five miles away offering high speed links to London, Ashford and links to Europe. There is a selection of local shopping facilities in Longfield itself with a wider range found in the neighbouring towns of Dartford and Gravesend. Bluewater shopping centre with its vast selection of shops and restaurants plus multi-screen cinema complex is just over four miles away. The property is well served by road, offering easy access onto the A2 with links to the M2 and M25.
- Entrance hall with storage and linen cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room with double doors onto Juliet balcony
- Modern open plan kitchen with built-in oven, hob and hood plus integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, neutral carpet and two windows
- Second bedroom with neutral fitted carpet
- Bathroom/WC suite, with benefit of fitted overhead shower and screen plus heated towel rail.
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 01 December 2012
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Hayley Rodriguez at Moat.
For shared ownership and resale properties in the Dartford area, please see our page shared ownership Dartford.