2, 3, 4
Shared ownership in Whitstable
Moat Homes is pleased to present a collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for shared ownership located in Whitstable, Kent.
Each home has been built by prestigious developer, Kitewood, and will feature spacious rooms, plenty of storage, turfed rear gardens, quality flooring throughout and high-specification kitchens complete with integrated appliances.
We anticipate that these homes will be available to reserve from early 2024 and be ready to move into from spring 2024.
Please register your interest to be the first to hear when these homes are available to reserve off-plan
Living in Whitstable
Grasmere Gardens is perfectly situated for the scenic coastal living. These homes are within walking distance from Chestfield and Swalecliffe train station, with Margate and Sittingbourne just a 20-minute commute and London can be reached in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
These homes are excellently positioned for local amenities, varying from independent shops, supermarkets, and a medical centre within strolling distance (1 mile away). St Mary’s Catholic primary school is (0.8 miles) and popular Whitstable beach front less than 2.5 miles away.
- Integrated dishwasher (3 and 4-bed houses only)
- Hockley handleless kitchen in dove grey
- Stainless steel double electric oven (3 and 4-bed houses)
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Stainless steel extractor fan hood
- Stainless steel four burner gas hob
- Stainless steel single electric oven (2-bed houses)
- Stainless-steel bowl and a half sink with mixer tap
- Glass splashback
- White sparkle quartz effect laminate worktop
- Bath with thermostatic mixer tap, shower pack and glass bath screen.
- Back to wall floor mounted WC
- Basin with chrome mixer tap
- Chrome heated ladder towel radiator to bathroom and en-suite
- Seloni ceramic wall tiles in gard ceniza
- Shaver socket
Electrical fittings and home entertainment
- Recessed LED downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- Mains operated with battery backup CO2, smoke and heat detectors
- BT super fast broadband fibre connection ready for future activation*
- Pendant light fittings to living/dining area, stairs, bedrooms and hallway
- Telephone points in living room and all bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler located in first floor cupboard
- Radiators throughout
Flooring and interior finishes
- Cushion vinyl flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas, bathrooms, cupboards and en-suites.
- Carpets to living/dining area, bedrooms, hallway, stairs and landing
- White four-panel internal doors
- White emulsion to ceiling and walls
- White satinwood to hardwood joinery
- PV panels (Excluding 9 & 13 Darnel Avenue)
- Mains operated doorbell
- External Tap
- External security light with PIR operation and daylight sensor
- Turfed rear garden with patio and timber fencing
- EV charging points for all spaces
- 2 allocated parking spaces (7 Darnel Avenue has car port)
- Close to the stunning seaside towns of Whitstable and Herne Bay
- Walking distance to village amenities, including supermarket and medical centre
- Short walk to train station with regular trains to London
Current Sale Status
- Coming soon
Council Tax Band
- Moat Homes Ltd
- Moat Homes Ltd
Prices & Availability
|Postal address No||Type||Bedrooms Beds||Full market value||Share %||Share value Share £||Council Tax Band||Availability||Important information|
|11 Darnel Avenue||House||2||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|7 Darnel Avenue||House||4||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|13 Darnel Avenue||House||2||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|9 Darnel Avenue||House||2||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|3 Buffalo Way||House||3||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|2 Buffalo Way||House||3||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
|1 Buffalo Way||House||3||£TBC||25||£TBC||TBC||Coming Soon|
The marketing information that has been made available in relation to Grasmere Gardens including floor plans, parking details, specifications, garden layouts, indicative costs and CGIs are correct at the time of publication. Please note that these are subject to change and do not represent a final or exhaustive list of items. CGI is indicative of a typical house at Grasmere Gardens.
We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide in relation to the sale of our homes is as transparent and as accurate as possible.
By registering your interest with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces honourably discharged in the last two years.