Perkins House, Tudway RoadAvailable
Kidbrooke, London SE3 9GG
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this beautifully presented 1 bedroom, 4th and top floor, apartment with parking located on the modern Kidbrooke Village (Meridian Gate) development built around 2017 by Berkeley Homes.
The apartment is less than half a mile away from Kidbrooke station, where the various transport links make it an ideal location for central London commuters. The station boasts regular services to London Bridge (16 mins), Waterloo East (22 mins), Cannon Street (25 mins), Victoria (31 mins) and Canary Wharf (34 mins). There are also two bus routes that run through Kidbrooke Village, the 178 serving Lewisham through to Woolwich as well as the newly implemented 355 which is a direct link between Kidbrooke Village and North Greenwich allowing easy access to the Jubilee line. Kidbrooke has very good connections to the A2 and M25 motorway, making it an equally ideal location if you need to travel further afield. Trendy Blackheath is a mile away and historic Greenwich only 2 miles. Blackheath boasts a variety of independent shops, boutique bars, restaurants, cafés and pubs.
Perkins House is ideally located next to Cator Park. In addition, the 35-acre Sutcliffe Park to the south of the village comprises 86 acres of open grassland, tree-lined walks and a wetland nature reserve. There is a selection of schools in the area including Wingfield Primary School and Holy Family Catholic Primary School. The village itself has local amenities including a village store, Sainsbury’s Local, David Lloyd’s Club, Pure Gym, 24-hour free access (payment for induction required)café and delicatessen, soon-to-be open Starbucks, pharmacy, information centre and community centre. In the square there are also pop up food and coffee stalls on a daily basis.
- Entrance hall with enclosed double storage cupboard
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Commodore kitchen finished in Farnham White with Black Brazil laminate worktop and upstand, integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- 1 double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Contemporary style fully fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead thermostatic shower and screen, semi-recessed hand basin, concealed cistern WC, heated towel ladder
- Balcony accessed via living room
- District heating
- Landscaped communal gardens
- 24-hour concierge
- One allocated parking space with right to park
- Lockable bike storage
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2017
- EPC rating – B (85)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a viewing, please contact Janette Bryan at Moat.